Donnerstag, 23. April 2009

Spring

This is my absolut favourit free open source game! I play it
in clan. I think for me its one of the best game on this blog list
and
It is one of the best strategy games I know!

Because of Spring I save a lot of money, I dont need to
buy all this commercial strategy games and copys of copys.
Spring offers everything a strategy gamer wants....

This game is similiar to Supreme Commander (TM).
Spring has a good netcode for fast games.

There are a lot of units. I mean I have never seen so much differents units
and options in a game ever. And there are a lot of mods, who changes
the game total if you want. The maximum limit of units is 5000!

There are no good sounds and the grafics are not new, but if you
like strategy games, this is the best game for you.

I recommend the BalancedAnnihilation Mod or ChickenDefense Mod and to spectate a game first too learn the basics.

Producer and licence:

Open Source

http://spring.clan-sy.com/


Download:

http://spring.clan-sy.com/


Licence:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gpl

Features:

easy installation
Many units and differents buildings
Up to 5000 Units in one game
16 Players maximum in a game
Mods
Open Source, free
clan game




System requirements:


Minumum:

  • 1 GHz single core CPU with SSE-Instructions
  • 512 MB of RAM
  • 64 MB Nvidia Geforce 3 graphics card
  • 200MP HD
Optimum:
  • 2 GHz Single CPU
  • 1 GB RAM or better
  • 256 MB Geforce 6600 Series graphics card or better
  • 1 GB HD


Videos & Screenshot




Video:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen